Suzanne Rogers of Social Justice Ireland Interview 30/11/22
Over 900,000 people including 250,000 children will be going without this Christmas as poverty levels soar in the country. Suzanne Rogers of Social Justice Ireland has been telling Seamus Duke that the Government should be doing far more to address the situation.
- Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 22/12/21
- Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 09/02/2022
- ADDRESSING CHILD POVERTY SHOULD BE A PRIORITY FOR THIS GOVERNMENT SAY SOCIAL JUSTICE IRELAND
- ELIMINATION OF CHILD POVERTY IS THE AIM OF THIS GOVERNMENT
- BUDGET DEMANDS ARE MANY AND VARIED SAY SOCIAL JUSTICE IRELAND