Carmel McNamara Interview 21/12/22
The National Adult Literacy Agency have asked the Government to instruct the financial institutions to provide proper facilities for vulnerable people to deal with online and digital banking.
Carmel McNamara is Communications manager with NALA and she has been outlining what she wants the Government to do.
- Paul Clancy of the Vintners Federation of Ireland Interview 21/09/22
- SENATOR EUGENE MURPHY CHAT ABOUT STROKESTOWN PARK HOUSE REFURBISHMENT AND WORK ON THE N5
- Carmel Doyle CEO of the Jack and Jill Foundation Interview 28/09/22
- NEW PROGRAMME ON ROSFM TO ADDRESS ISSUES FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- MAGNIFICENT NEW FACILITIES AT STROKESTOWN PARK HOUSE FAMINE MUSEUM