Lough Ree Access For All, on the waters with RosFM 94.6 (Video)
Radio presenters Margaret McHugh and Louis Fargo were out on the waters last week to experience their first ever 60 minute trip around the shores of Lough Ree thanks to the arrival of a purpose built wheelchair accessible boat which was the vision of a small group of initiative people who wanted people in wheelchairs and with physical disabilities to experience the wonders that is Lough Ree.
- Seamus Duke in conversation with Mary Ganly, long time campaigner at the Make Way Press Conference Roscommon
- Interview with Marty Grady 27/04/22
- Make Way Day Interview 14/09/22
- Ciaran Mulloolly interview – Mark McClean 23/01/23
- RURAL TD’S DEMAND BETTER TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES.