Lough Ree Access For All, on the waters with RosFM 94.6 (Video)
Radio presenters Margaret McHugh and Louis Fargo were out on the waters last week to experience their first ever 60 minute trip around the shores of Lough Ree thanks to the arrival of a purpose built wheelchair accessible boat which was the vision of a small group of initiative people who wanted people in wheelchairs and with physical disabilities to experience the wonders that is Lough Ree.
- Seamus Duke in conversation with Mary Ganly, long time campaigner at the Make Way Press Conference Roscommon
- Author Donna Kennedy Interview
- Professional Speaker Pieter Van Der Westhuizen Interview
- Good Morning Roscommon with presenter Seamus Duke 10/11/21
- Kilbride: Re-energising a Community in Rural Ireland