Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 16/03/22
Children’s Heart is a nationwide support group set up to support children who were born with a congenital heart disease and their parents.
Seamus Duke has been speaking to CH spokespersonSheila Campbell about their group and their work.
- Good Morning Roscommon with presenter Seamus Duke 16/03/22
- Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 16/03/2022
- TUSLA SEEKING FOSTER CARERS IN COUNTY ROSCOMMON 23/02/22
- MAJOR SPORTS INTEGRATION EVENT BRINGS LOCAL CHILDREN OF DIFFERENT CULTURES TOGETHER
- Dr. Benjamin Martin Interview – Adrianne Murphy 11/12/23