Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 10/11/21
Friday 5th November was a red letter day for health services in Roscommon when Minister Stephen Donnelly officiallyopened the new Roscommon Hospice building on the Athlone Road in Roscommon Town. The 6.3 million Euro facility was financed entirely by private donations and no loans were needed. Martina Jennings is the CEO of the Mayo-Roscommon Hospice and she made an emotional address to the 450 people who were gathered for the official opening.
- Mayo-Roscommon Hospice CEO Martina Jennings Interview
- Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 27/10/21
- Martina Jennings the CEO of the Mayo/Roscommon Hospice Interview 21/09/22
- Good Morning Roscommon with presenter Seamus Duke 27-10-21
- Interview with Martina Jennings CEO of the Mayo-Roscommon Hospice 20/04/22