Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 08-12-21
The Government has undertaken to abolish direct provision by 2024. One of the organizationsthat have been campaigning for that to happen are DORAS which is headed up by Roosky man John Lannon and he has been speaking to Seamus Duke about the campaign and how their organization is funded.
- Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 19/01/22
- Well known local historian Dr John Burke in conversation with Seamus Duke on Good Morning Roscommon
- Irish Water’s Ronan Daly Interview
- Good Morning Roscommon with Damien Finneran
- Paddy Comyn of the Automobile Association speaks to Seamus Duke on Good Morning Roscommon