Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 08-12-21
The Government has undertaken to abolish direct provision by 2024. One of the organizationsthat have been campaigning for that to happen are DORAS which is headed up by Roosky man John Lannon and he has been speaking to Seamus Duke about the campaign and how their organization is funded.
- Good Morning Roscommon with Seamus Duke 19/01/22
- SOCIAL HOUSING WILL EASE THE HOUSING CRISIS- SOCIAL JUSTICE IRELAND
- Interview with Paula Pinto of The Irish Institute of Hospice and Palliative Care 20/04/22
- Good Morning Roscommon with Damien Finneran
- Well known local historian Dr John Burke in conversation with Seamus Duke on Good Morning Roscommon