Marie Keating Cancer Awareness
Following their mother Marie’s death in 1998 from breast cancer, the Keating family promised to try to provide all women and their families with vital information which could help them to prevent cancer or detect it at its earliest stages. Their collective aim was to “enlighten not frighten”. The Marie Keating Foundation is now a leading voice in cancer awareness and information for both men and women in Ireland.
As part of October cancer awareness Tom Dunne interviews Geraldine Gleeson, Nurse Manager of the Marie Keating Foundation about events in the area to promote awareness and provide information about breast cancer.
- Interview: Marie Keating Foundation Nurse Phil Keating, Lifestyle and Health
- Roscommon Community Diary October 8th-17th, 2014
- Roscommon Community Diary October 16-26th, 2014
- From The National Cancer Screening Service Aoife O’Sullivan Talks about Breast Check Interview
- Roscommon Community Diary August 13 – August 24, 2014